Pages

Monday, January 8, 2018

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!
Hope you all had a great holiday! I missed you guys last week! I hope you guys are feeling healthy, I know the cold/flu is going around pretty hard this year so if that is you, rest up because we need to get this year started!

Here is this week's schedule:













Please note there IS NO CLASS THIS SATURDAY MORNING.  

I will see you guys tonight at Crunch or tomorrow at TrueFit :) and please come out and play with me on Wednesday nights, that is a TrueFit class! it's just in a different location.  Speaking of which, let me know if you would be interested in a 8:30pm class - I was thinking Turbo Kick or PiYo either comment below, or send me a message or tell me in person ;) 

Have a great week! #getupanddance

No comments:

Post a Comment