Pages

Monday, December 11, 2017

Week 12/11/17

Good Morning and Happy Monday!

Hope you had a great weekend! my weekend was basically all family time! (it's the time of year!)  Here is this week's schedule! 













Please note that this Monday I don't have classes at Crunch! I will have subs.  My daugher has her School Christmas recital.  This week is the last week I will be teaching TrueFit classes! So I will see you next year! 1/2/18 Sharp!!!   Don't forget I am trying to do a Christmas Zumba party -- it's not on the schedule yet.  I am trying to decide if its going to be at Flor De Mexico at 6pm (90min) or if Charito can't find a sub it will be at Crunch at 6pm -- if at Crunch we can't bring food, but we can go out to dinner after - so if you are interested reach out to Charito or me. 

Also I will be teaching on Monday 12/18 at Crunch! and that is the last class I will teach at Crunch this year! but hold your horses! Charito and I will be co-teaching at Crunch on 1/1/18 at 9am! 



Hope you see you this week, if I don't have a great Holiday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment