Pages

Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Week 5/29/17

Happy Tuesday!
Hope you had a good weekend.   Personally I am a bit tired :) I am realizing that time is creeping up on me! I have lots to do plan and do in June LOL - here is this week's schedule:












This week we are having a triple thread day on Thursday!

Please note that as we come into June there are no Friday class in June.   The following Fridays I will be heading to Mountain View to take Meli's class - let me know if you want to join me: 6/2; 6/9 and 6/16  on June 23rd there is a special Master Class with 2 international Zumba Jammers from France and Brazil, I've been told they are excellent! get your tickets and let's go! 
















In June, please note there will be no class on Tuesday 6/27 and Thursday 6/29 as I will be camping! (YAY!)  There will be class that Saturday 7/1 at 8am :)  AND that Friday 6/30 I will be back from camping, and I will be heading out to San Jose for a special Master Class with Meli and Ashley so let's go!!



Have an awesome week! and I will see you at 6pm today ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment