Pages

Monday, October 17, 2016

Week of 10/17/16

Good morning!
Hope you all had a great weekend.  I had a good weekend too. However about 9 days ago, I had a slight injury on my knee and it feels "more" strained this morning.  I need to rest it up because this Saturday I have the Strong training.  So with that said, I am trying to get Charito to sub my class tomorrow but (dont' worry) class won't be cancelled.   IF I can't get a sub I will just adjust our playlist :) no worries.  Also since I do have a Strong training on Saturday I am also trying to find a sub for you guys...for now the class is tentative, please check TrueFit FB page on Friday night where I will post if its happening or not.  












Don't forget in 2 weeks we have our Zumba Halloween Glow Party! 





























Invite your friends and family!   Charito and I are excited and we have some special guest instructors :)

Hope you all have good week, and I will see you tomorrow even if I am not teaching class :)


No comments:

Post a Comment