Pages

Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Week of 10.10.16

Good morning!

Happy Tuesday! I had a day off yesterday so didn't get a chance to post this week's schedule! PLEASE NOTE THERE IS NO 6:15 INSANITY CLASS ON THURSDAY NIGHT! 












Where will I be on Thursday? well I will be heading out to San Ramon to celebrate Zumba style the birthday of one my Zin family, Charito will be joining me so Nessa will be subbing for me on Thursday! get ready to sweat and fill the TrueFit dance floor with energy! 

Last Friday and Saturday I went to 2 jam sessions with Jhon Gonzales. He is one of the best jammers out there, and we are lucky to have him in California, and he comes 1x (maybe 2x) up to the Bay Area.  He is the presenter of the Zumba Convention session called Latin Urban. So lots of Latin rhythms with funky/electronic/world music elements.  With that said I am having conflicts with my playlists....so I created 3! we will dance to these randomly in the next upcoming weeks. 

On Saturday night we are celebrating Halloween Zumba style! Charito and I are getting ready for you and we have some special guest instructors!  so reserve your spot! 













Hope you are having a good week, and I WILL see you tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment