Pages

Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Week June 27,2016

Good morning!

This is the last week of June! can you believe it?! thank you so much for those that came to the open house last Saturday! it was a big Hit! 

Here is this month's schedule, it's the summer lots of events so please keep in mind of the cancelled classes this month.   I will have Nessa subbing my Tuesday and Thursday classes next week while I am camping, and then during the week while I am at the Zumba convention :) during those weeks get ready for intense workouts and great energy.   








But for now here are the weekly schedules for next 2 weeks.  This week you have 3 opportunities to sweat a long with me :)  then the following week you get opportunities to dance with Nessa! I will be back on Tuesday 7/12!














I hope to see you guys tonight! 

No comments:

Post a Comment