Pages

Monday, May 2, 2016

Week 5.2.16

Good Morning!

Hope you all had a great weekend! the weather was awesome!  I did my Zumba thing on Saturday, and then I also did the Family thing -- all in all it was a great weekend! thank you for coming out and working out with me!

Here is this week's schedule:













You will notice there is no class this Friday.  I will be heading out to a Zumba Jam with a ZJ from Arizona, I am excited! I've heard great things!

I was also asked last week if I do not teach this upcoming Sunday (Mother's Day) so no class.  But stay tuned! Charito and I are talking about having a special Mother's Day Zumba Class next Tuesday night 5/10.


Personal journey: I can't tell you enough how good I felt last week.   I hit all my goal marks.  I did the weight training on all the corresponding days, and I hit all of my lower body goals (Squats, Bridge Hips, and Push Ups) slowly but surely I am getting back on track! 

No comments:

Post a Comment