Pages

Monday, April 20, 2015

Week 4/20/15

Good morning!
Here is this week's schedule

Remember Roseann is back for Zumba Gold! Zumba Gold is a great format for those getting back into an exercise routine, who need more basic steps, need to go easier on their joints, or for anybody that wants to have fun :) even though is low impact and you think you are a cardio bunny, when you slow down you work harder as you are focusing more on form!

This past weekend was SO MUCH FUN, but super exhausting :) I went to Monterey for a Zumba Jam session, I learned some awesome new routines, I am hoping I can bring these to you this week, as well as a couple of new Zumba Toning routines! 

I'll see you guys tonight at 6:15pm for Zumba Toning! I am going to need your energy so bring it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment