Pages

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Whats my Status?

Hi Friends!

Well its been a while since I blogged, not because I haven fallen of the wagon, simply I haven't had time to blog.  Is that really true?  well that was my excuse, and then it hit me....we are all busy, we all have tons to do and I decided to take control of my time!  Its not enough to have a to do list up in my  head like I normally do.  I need to write it down, and take it a step further and actually put a time frame.  Now don't get me wrong I am not cumpulsive with my to do list, or follow it to the "T" I am more general with it.   For example today I put down "Blog - From Noon to 12:30", "Workout - from 9:30pm to 10:30pm"  I've found that by doing this my time doesn't get consumed by other stuff, and neglect any work or family time :) Its been awesome! Now I know Istill need to improve my time management, but at least I don't feel like I am all over the place and I am focusing on simple tasks that are not overwhelming.   Its all about being consistent, right?   Now I apologize for any grammar and spell check, BUT I am must stick to my schedule and the point is to get the message accross in the time that I specified lol...

So I am so close in finishing up the Chaleane Extreme program.   I've noted changes in my body that are amazing! Not so much on the scale, but my arms are slimmer, still fatty, but I can actually see a difference now.  I am convinced that I was real ninny about Strenght Training and lifting heavy! I am now a  believer of going heavy or going home!   So if you want to give it a go, and order the program, please do so from my beachbody coach website! http://www.shygirlfitnessnow.com/  I can root for you all the way!

I also started training for a Mud Run training! http://www.downanddirtymudrun.com/ I figure it is time to go beyond my comfort zone, and this was a good place to start! now granted I am only doing the 5k, which comes out to like 3miles or so, but I am not a runner! specially  a runner where I have to overcome obstacles lmao, but I am going to do it anyway!  We see changes when we do more!

So basically I have 3tips to share :)  Stick to a schedule for the activities you wish to accomplish that day, If you are afraid of weights, don't be, they will slim you down, not bulk you up (its very rare if they do bulk you up), and do something you've never dreamed of doing, you will be amazed with your own "wowness"

Till Next Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment