Pages

Monday, June 19, 2017

Week of 6/19/17

Good afternoon! 

Hope you all had a good weekend! Here is this week's schedule:















We have a triple threat day on Tuesday! Also if you are not a regular attendee of Saturday Zumba, and if you can attend I encourage you to do so :) 



This Friday I will be attending a Master Class (open to all) in Newark with 2 awesome jammers and zumba presenters - if you can attend you don't want to miss it, you can reserve your spot by paypal. 


Also please remember that next week there will be no classes on Tuesday or Thursday - I am back on Saturday at 8am!  Technically I am back on Friday 6/30 :) so I will be attending a MC on Friday in San Jose - if you are interested and will like to carpool let me know, but I warn you my van will have camping smell. 

Have a great week! Let's make it count! 



No comments:

Post a Comment