Pages

Monday, March 13, 2017

Week of 3/13/17

Hope you all had a great weekend! It was so nice and sunny! Hope you were able to go out and enjoy the weather.


Here is this week's schedule:












Please note there is no Friday class this week, and to make it up to my Cize Live crew we are having cize on Tuesday! If you have not tried Cize, come out and check it out! it's FUN!  I will breakdown a mini choreography and by the end of the hour we put it together, you are moving ALL the time so its a good cardio vascular class. 

I have some fun news, I will be participating in a Zumba contest.  You will notice I will be videotapping 2 songs in class.  This will take a few tries so through out the next couple of weeks :) The camera needs to be from the back of the class so that it can capture me, the way I teach, my cuing skills, and my choreography and how I do in a Live Class setting.   Some of you may appear in the video but mostly your back as the camera needs to be focus, on me, no need to be shy :) 

Let's talk about this FRIDAY! I will be heading out to 2 fun events, and I hope you can join me to 1 or both! 





We kick off Friday at 6pm at Crunch San Lorenzo for a special class with Charito celebrating St. Patrick's Day! THEN I RUSH (safely of course for a Master Class with ZJ Meli and ZJ  Ashley and ZJ Courtney in Newark at Studio Z. 




Looking forward to seeing you! 


No comments:

Post a Comment