Pages

Monday, March 21, 2016

Week 3.21.16

Good Morning!
Hope you all had a great weekend! Here is this week's schedule:









Cize last Friday was great!! I am going to start slowly learning a new routine for you guys.  My goal will be to have a new routine for April :) 

Here is the new schedule starting April:









We will start earlier! 7pm! and on Thursday we are adding a 2nd class at 6:15pm, I am bringing back Insanity! You will notice no double class on Tuesday.  I will keep that open in the summer I may add that 2nd class :)


Yesterday I started Phase 3 of Chalean Extreme....I started Chalean Extreme last year, It's been taking me more than 90days, but I am committed to finish.  When I am done I will do another round, and will try to finish inside the 90 day schedule :)

I will see you guys tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment