Pages

Monday, February 4, 2013

Goals!

So I've totally dropped the ball  on keeping up with my Blog and way of communication with my followers :) However, if you follow on me facebook you know I've been on top of fitness and health.  I did the Ultimate Reset at the beginning of January.  Now I have to say that I am glad I did it, and I will do it again (God Willing January 2014) I am not a fan of becoming a true Vegan.  Reason being is that I like my animal protein.  It fuels my body for the type of workouts and lifestyle that I carry on.   Now while I will strive to add more of a vegetable variety to my nutrition I will not be eliminating animal protein.  Now I do eat less red meat overall since about 3 years ago, but I still eat it, as well as lean chicken, turkey, and fish.  


I also have exciting news to share!   I am starting to teach more group fitness classes!   I will add Turbo Kick on Sunday's at 11:35am starting this upcoming Sunday (2/10/13) at Underground Fitness II  in their Newark location!  Your 1st class is only $1, $10 Drop in fees, and they also have exercises/monthly packages available.  

Now for the DRUM ROLL!!! I am opening my OWN zumba hours!  I will be teaching Zumba on Tuesdays & Thursdays at 7:15pm and Saturday's at 8am!  address is 29300 Kohoutek Way. Suite 170.  I will start on Tuesday 2/12/13.  Check out the Zumba button in home page, there is a free pass, print it out and come and check me out!

And of Course I still teach Turbo Kick at M&M Fitness at Futsol Republic in Hayward (21615 Hesperian Blvd, Haywad, CA) - $6 Drop in fee or its included in their monthly card.  





In my own personal fitness, I started a 2nd round of Chalean Extreme.  Last week I completed the 1st week of the Burn Phase!  I am also participating in M&M Fitness Weight Challenge! Official Starting Weight 137 -- in April challenge ends, my goal is to reach 130! do able? o I believe so!

No comments:

Post a Comment